Thanks for signing up the Photography Contest.
An email will be sent to photographers on Oct 30th regarding the contest details.
Please read the Photography Contest Regulation below carefully.
The winning photographer will receive an award-winning ice wine sponsored by Willow Spring Winery.
Come support your favorite finalist!
Welcome friends and family to participate our annual Photography Contest on November 4th & November 11th to support our 10 finalists and have fun at the event with us.
- Dream Cars with Beauty
Date: November 4th
Time: 10:00 A.M.
Location: Village Nissan
(25 South Unionville Ave, Unionville, ON L3R 6B8)
- Beauty Fashion
Date: November 11th
Time: 7:30 P.M.
Location: First Markham Place
(3255 Highway 7 East, Markham, ON L3R 3P9)
*Photographers signed up for Photography Contest are required to attend both days of the event.
*There is no on-site registration at the events
- The Photography Contest will be held on November 4th 10:00 a.m. at Village Nissan (Dream Cars with Beauty) and November 11th 7:30 p.m. at First Markham Place (Beauty Fashion).
- The Photography Contest will last for about an hour on both dates.
- All participants are required to submit 20 pictures, 2 pictures per pageant finalist (1 for each event) on November 13th before midnight via WeTransfer (wetransfer.com).
- Each picture cannot exceed 2MB, and shall all in JPG format. Photos submitted through email or any other form is not accepted.
- Please state your registration number, name, and phone number in the message box on WeTransfer, and transfer the pictures to email@example.com.
- Do not include any post production on the photos, for example, the name of the participants / finalists. This will result in disqualification in the contest.
- The winner of the photography contest will be announced here on November 20th, and will in addition be notified through phone and email.
- The submitted photos of the winner photographer will be displayed on Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant website and other affiliated social medias.
- Photographers shall arrive the event venue at least 30 mins before the event starts, and pick up an event pass at the reception with government issued photo ID. (Recommend arrival time: Village Nissan- 30 mins before the event starts, First Markham Place- 1 hour before the event starts.) Latecomers will not be issued a pass.
- No auxiliary equipment will be provided.
- Fairchild TV is not responsible for any lost, damage and theft of any of your belongings and equipment. Participants are required to take care of their possessions at all times during the Contest.
- The submitted photos will not be returned. Fairchild TV reserves the rights in using all submitted photos.
- Participants agree Fairchild TV may in its absolute discretion in using the photos for publicity purpose including but not limited to internet, and broadcasting. Participants must comply with the rules of this Contest.
- Fairchild TV reserves all rights of any images and any material captured during the Contest. No image can be used for commercial / non-commercial / any publicity purposes without written consent from Fairchild TV.
- In case of any dispute, Fairchild TV is the ultimate decision maker and shall not be obliged to make any explanations.